If you are unhappy with your thin lips and want a fuller, more robust look, Las Vegas Laser & Lipo can help you achieve the look you want.
At Las Vegas Laser & Lipo, Dr. Edward Zimmerman is one of the region’s most skilled and experienced cosmetic surgeons. Contact Las Vegas Laser & Lipo today to learn more or to schedule an appointment.
If you have had thin lips all your life, or if they are thinning as you age, there are procedures to enhance lips to make them fuller and healthier-looking.
Here are some signs you may be a good candidate for lip enhancement:
- You have thin lips that disappear as you smile.
- As you have gotten older, your lips have thinned.
- You are unhappy with how your lips look and feel self-conscious about it.
- You want fuller lips to achieve better facial balance.
Some things to consider:
- Certain lip injections do not cause permanent change and can be altered to suit your preference.
- Lip implants and surgical procedures offer life-long solutions to thinning lips.
- Recovery time for injections are generally one day. Surgery recovery is typically about one week.
Here are some reasons why many patients choose lip enhancement:
- Patients want to enhance their thin lips and achieve a fuller look. If your top lip, or both lips, disappear when you smile, you may want to opt for lip enhancement.
- If your lips appear too large and dominate your face, you may want to consider a lip reduction procedure.
- If your overall health is good and you have the right attitude and expectations, you are a good candidate for a lip procedure.
Your thin lips may be something that runs in the family, or your lips may have simply changed as you have aged.
Whatever the cause, your lips will become fuller and better contoured after your procedure. There are various techniques for lip enhancement.
At Las Vegas Laser & Lipo, we offer options that will help you achieve the look you want.
- Permanent implants
At Las Vegas Laser & Lipo, we work one-on-one with patients to select the procedure that is right for you.
We offer fillers approved by the federal Food and Drug Administration and will recommend medical approaches based on how you want your lips to look, and feel.
Fillers can be combined with laser resurfacing techniques. These tighten and smooth the skin.
Permanent lip implants have been used effectively for years and are a solid option for those who want their lips to be fuller, but do not want to undergo treatments on an ongoing basis.
The latest implants offer a soft, natural feel. At Las Vegas Laser & Lipo, we feature Perma-Face lip implants.
We also offer lip-rolls. These are surgical procedures to remove muscle and skin underneath the nose that will move your upper lip upwards.
So if you are unhappy with your appearance or have self-esteem issues because of your thin lips, there are ways to improve your look and regain your self-confidence.
Contact us at Las Vegas Laser & Lipo to learn how!