If you have been thinking about using Botox to combat the unwanted effects of aging, you are not alone.
Botox treatments are trending upward around the country thanks to rave reviews from patients about Botox’s anti-aging benefits.
At Las Vegas Laser & Lipo, Dr. Edward Zimmerman and his staff are ready to help you determine if Botox is the right treatment for you. We can help you select the best treatment and get you on the road to a better and younger-looking you!
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, contact Las Vegas Laser & Lipo today.
Beyond being an effective and affordable treatment to fight the aging process, Botox can treat a variety of medical conditions, and recent research indicates it has more health benefits than previously believed.
Here are some benefits to think about:
- Cost: While the cost of Botox treatment varies from patient to patient, it typically is less expensive by far than other methods of treatment.
- Time: Botox injections can be done in 15 minutes, and less time in many cases. Some other procedures can leave you under for several hours.
- Recovery: Botox treatments require zero recovery time. By comparison, surgical procedures can carry recovery times of up to two weeks.
- Few Side Effects: Some patients may have minor bruising and swelling for a few days after Botox treatment. But that’s all! There are no other major side effects.
- It’s Temporary: Unlike when you have surgery, Botox’s effects fade away after several months. Other wrinkle-reduction treatments, such as surgery, are more expensive and time-consuming.
- After: Most patients see a dramatic decrease in visible wrinkles, even after the effects of Botox wear off.
And Botox is not just for facial treatments. Some conditions Botox can treat include:
- Lazy Eye: Botox can significantly reduce lazy eye.
- Twitching Muscles: Facial tics are treated with Botox to encourage relaxation of muscles.
- Chronic Muscle Pain: Muscular pain and cramps can be eliminated by Botox treatment because it lessens the muscles’ ability to tighten.
- Headaches and Migraine Headaches: Migraine and other types of headaches can be caused by stress in the shoulders and neck. Botox treatments put these muscles in a relaxed state to ward off headaches.
- Excessive Sweating: Botox helps seal pores and deactivate sweat glands that lead to excessive perspiration.
Testing now in progress has shown that Botox could also effectively treat a variety of problems, from an enlarged prostate to depression.
Botox has gained millions of fans around the world for a reason. It is has proven to be safe and effective, and it allows people who do not want to undergo a cosmetic surgery, non-surgical option to address the physical and emotional issues they want to take care of.
At Las Vegas Laser & Lipo, we are among the region’s most experienced and trusted providers of Botox and other treatments.
Don’t let the aging process get you down. Do something about it by contacting Las Vegas Laser & Lipo today.